www.nastikya.com is a non commercial blog platform to promote freethinking, science and reason, human rights, women rights, humanism, atheism, and secular democracy. By accessing the website at https://www.nastikya.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. The contents of this website is very critical to political, religious or social views. If you are very sensitive to critical thinking, or open discussion about different topics, you are not welcome to visit this website. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The articles contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download the copy of the materials (information, articles or pictures) on www.nastikya.com’s website for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by www.nastikya.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall www.nastikya.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.nastikya.com’s website, even if www.nastikya.com or a www.nastikya.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on www.nastikya.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. All the photos used in this website are collected from internet for non commercial use. www.nastikya.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. www.nastikya.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However www.nastikya.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
www.nastikya.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.nastikya.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
www.nastikya.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Universal Declaration of Human Rights
The articles in this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights andInternational Law for Freedom of Expression.
8. OUR AGENDA:
- Our agenda is creating a space for discussion, based upon science, logic and reason.
- We promote critical reason, factual evidence, and scientific methods of inquiry, rather than faith and mysticism, in seeking solutions to political, economical problems of Bangladesh.
- We Want Secular Bangladesh as we think state should not be biased on any religion. State have nothing to do with the religion and should not promote any religion or religious people.
- We fight for Human rights and human rights violation all over the world.
- We want woman rights and equal participation of woman in every sector.
- We will fight against religious and gender discrimination. Discrimination depending on race, ethnicity or cultural.
- We want government will provide free education to every citizen.
- We want ‘one education system’ depending on Science and logic, not religion or superstition.
- We demand Good governance, justice provided by the state to all the citizen whatever he is poor or rich, and independent election commission.
- We want Socialist Economy where state will provide basic needs and basic human rights to every citizen, and citizen of the state will support the state to do it properly.
We recognize that there will often be dissenting views and passionate discussion, but please keep your comments on-topic and respectful at all times following the guidelines below or we’ll remove them:
- You are responsible for the material you post.
- No abusive, hateful, derogatory, violent, racial or off-topic comments.
- Respect the rights, diversity and opinions of others.
- No third party solicitations or advertisements.
- No comments suggesting or encouraging illegal activity.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will not collect any personal information.
- We will not collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by United Nations human rights Law.